Impactful and transformational leadership and change management training programs to develop change-savvy leaders who successfully guide teams and organizations to realize results.
Change Management Courses
- For change instigators to plan and manage change - and do it right the first time
- For people leaders who need to lead teams during times of change - whether they chose the change or it is imposed on them.
- To equip project managers to support change implementations and learn how to include change management in their projects.
- Learn why conversations are needed, how to facilitate them, and the right conversations to have and with whom to lead change that sticks - change doesn't happen with a conversation.
- For individual contributors involved in a change in their organization to understand the people side of change and how to navigate change successfully.
- For new leadership cohorts - to uncover their leadership talents and hone the skills needed to be an intentional and inspiring leader. Customizable to an organizations business strategies and performance competencies.
- For new or seasoned leaders to build the self-awareness to lead effectively (Emotional Intelligence), the skills to engage in difficult conversations, and the coaching and feedback practice to get the best performance from team members.
For individual contributors and emerging leaders to develop their leadership skills to influence, to prioritize, to connect, and to succeed.
- Stand-alone topic courses to address leadership skill gaps. Common topics include: Effective Communication, Executive Presence and Personal Brand, Influencing Skills, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Facilitation Skills, and more.
Succession Planning Courses
- To help small and medium organizations, and organizations with limited in-house leadership development resources, to create a succession planning process to build their leadership pipeline.
- For emerging leaders, those preparing for promotions, and people interested in learning more about the skills and competencies needed to build a successful career. Based on the AIM Leadership Competency Map.
- To prepare next generation leader cohorts (e.g., senior manager or partner candidates) for the promotion process and to build leadership capacity to succeed in a new role.
Jennifer delivers interactive speaking engagements for conferences or team off-sites on the following topics. Typically 45 - 90 minutes.
1. Being a Successful Leader During Change
2. Leading Change through Conversation
3. Planning and Managing Change Initiatives with Ease