Download the tools and templates mentioned in Talking Change: Must-Have Conversations for Successful Leaders and start your AIM Changing Conversations today!
Don't have the book yet? Buy it here.
Here is what you'll find:
- Conversation Planner: What to consider when planning your conversations including: purpose, audience, timing, size, location, logistics, questions, and reactions.
- Conversation Agenda: Map out your meeting and send the agenda to participants ahead of time.
- Stakeholder Map: Identify who's impacted, what they may perceive as benefits from the change, and where they may resist.
- Champion Guide: Learn the Five Steps to Build the Best Change Champion Network
- Communication Plan: Identify your communication tactics, timing, and audience and keep track of what's happening and when.
- Month in a Box: Organize and prioritize the activities and asks of your people.
- Job Impact Analysis: Identify the impacts to specific roles due to the changes.
- Status Reports: MS Word and PowerPoint templates to track and present project status.