Six months of reviewing, editing, re-writing, re-reading, and here is what I learned:
- Reviewing past work and resources is a worthwhile exercise! Going through all my resources was a great reminder of tools I had long-forgotten about but I am so glad I re-discovered.
- Writing less takes more time. As French philosopher and mathematician Blaise Pascal famously wrote, "I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time". Getting to the point and writing concisely is hard! Hopefully I succeeded most of the time.
- Writing the book was the easy part (sort of). Selling books is where the real work begins. I know I'll never make a living as an author, but I do believe that conversation is the key to sustainable change and hope that as many people as possible find useful ideas in my book. With the amount of change happening in organizations right now, we need all the help we can get!
My goal is to spread the word and help others lead through these challenging and disruptive times with confidence and success. Here's how you can help:
- Buy the paperback or kindle book on Amazon (it's also available on Kobo, Apple Books and other sites)
- Leave a review on Amazon - here's how
- Spread the word on social media.
Thanks for your support and I really hope you enjoy the book!
Need help to implement change successfully in your organization? Let's connect.