We help with content planning for team retreats or group conferences to define desired outcomes, connect the dots across sessions, and provide expert facilitation to move groups through a process or teach leadership skills.
Groups and intact teams. Expert process facilitation practices to engage and align teams around common goals, behaviours, and expectations. We partner with clients to understand what people need to do more, better or differently after the training, then we customize the content to make that happen.
- Develop strategic plans
- Brainstorm ideas
- Identify business priorities
- Make decisions
- Debrief organization change
- Work through conflict
- Commit to actions and assign accountability
- Build team morale
I have had the pleasure of working with Jennifer as both a colleague and more recently as a client. She is an exceptional consultant and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for executive coaching support; to develop and execute a key business strategy, or to design and deliver an impressive learning or meeting experience for any size group. Jennifer literally connects with everybody; she has a positive and sunny outlook that is infectious, yet she is also business focused and able to zero in on addressing critical business and cultural issues. Her insights, expertise, and sense of humour are an unbeatable combination.
Leadership Skills Courses
Groups or intact teams. Engaging and interactive training content to improve individual and team awareness and performance. Content developed based on client needs and desired outcomes.
Selected Popular Topics
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Path to Promotion and Career Advancement
- Influencing Skills
- Executive Presence and Personal Brand
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching and Feedback
- Change Management
- Facilitation Skills
I participated in a staff retreat facilitated by Jennifer Campbell with about 40 of my colleagues. I learned a lot about myself as well as my colleagues and had a fun time as well. I also enjoyed the coaching and feedback refresher as these skills always come in handy. Jennifer had a relaxed and engaging style which I feel kept me focused over the two days. She was flexible and adaptable while still keeping us on track and on time. Thanks, Jennifer!
New leader cohorts. Interviews with new leaders indicate that decision making is one of the biggest challenges as a new leader. We combine Leadership Skills facilitation with Leader Kick Start coaching to deliver a practical, insightful, and high-impact program to start leaders on the path to success in their new role.
- Improved self-awareness and self-confidence as a leader
- Ability to adapt leadership style to enhance team performance
- Gain coaching skills to effectively manage team dynamics and inspire team members
- Expedited impact of new leaders
- Improved decision making aligned with organizational goals
- Consistent approach to embed common and effective leadership behaviours in the organization
- Connection and alignment across departments/teams
- Customize our Leadership@ development program to align to organizational strategy and culture
- Experiential learning focused on leading self, leading teams and enhancing decision-making (our Learn, Leverage, Lead™ model)
- One-on-one coaching targeted to individual development needs to reinforce learning
Jennifer has proven to be professional, thoughtful and insightful in her questions as she has encouraged me to explore perspectives not previously considered. This coaching relationship has helped me make significant positive changes not only in my professional career, but as well in my personal life. I have had several coaches over the years, but none have proven to have Jennifer’s ability to connect at a personal level, and provide an environment where I have been comfortable sharing my challenges. Her ability and desire to move beyond personal coaching and into organizational change, to include insight on design and drive on execution and accountability has proven invaluable to me over the years.